815 Asbury Drive
WE NOT ONLY FIX CARS. WE REPAIR YOUR TRUST.
Family Owned and Operated - Serving the Northshore for 25+ years
Fast – Honest – Expert Auto Repairs
Service on all Make and Models Imports & Domestic (excludes exotic vehicles)
2 year Parts & Labor warranty on most vehicles
Zoom Tech Automotive is committed to providing you, their customer, with professional automotive service and maintenance at a reasonable cost with qualified technicians. They also have a strong code of ethics that everyone at the shop follows. They promise to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service.
- Use quality Auto Parts, guaranteed coast-to-coast.
- Provide and honor most manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer’s vehicle right the “first time”.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
"Brett and his team of professionals have provided me excellent service and advice for over 10 years at reasonable and competitive pricing. Equally as important...I trust them!"
— Faith Boatright
"Zoom Tech never steers me wrong when it comes to my truck. They are straight-forward and give you fair pricing for their service. I wouldn't take my vehicle to anyone else!"
— Jessica Ibsen
"I love this place! I have had my car in for checkups, repairs and oil changes and every time I go there, they remember my name. I call and they know who I am immediately. The owner has called me a coup,e of times after I have had my car in the shop to make sure I was happy with everything. I get treated with respect and they really do a wonderful job of taking care of my car. I live 30 minutes from Zoom Tech and it's worth the drive every time to bring my car in. They are honest and reasonable priced!"
— Yelp Review